Director, Claims Audit - 502016SC
This position can be located in the New York, Chicago, Los Angeles or other US Location.
We are currently recruiting for a Director, Claims Audit Unit. This position is open to our U.S. Office locations. The Director, Claims Audit Unit will step in as leader of the unit and work collaboratively with the incumbent and others to effect a successful practice management transition. This is a significant leadership role offering the opportunity to effect change and to influence the growth of a business unit on a strategic, tactical, operational and competitive level.
The Director possesses a strong business acumen and understanding of how to manage and grow a dynamic service business. Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Collaborating with the ATC Practice Leader on developing and implementing annual business growth objectives and strategies.
- Providing day-to-day management of the Claims Audit Unit, to include directing, mentoring and motivating a professional staff and; overseeing the delivery of timely and high quality consulting services to external clients.
- Providing quality assurance of the technical and professional competence and competitiveness of the practice.
- Serving as the primary spokesperson for the Claims Auditing Unit both internally and externally to the Company.
- Performing as the lead claim audit consultant and/or CRM on select clients.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree (graduate degree preferred);
- 10 years of claims administration and/or audit experience to include significant exposure to and expertise in electronic audits to include systems and tools relevant to the e-audit process;
- Demonstrated leadership experience running a service-oriented unit and/or sizable client/project consulting teams with consistently favorable results;
- Demonstrated project management and client servicing/relationship management skills;
- Demonstrated experience setting objective and guiding efforts to achieve desired revenue and/or profitability-oriented objectives with desired results;
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills with ability to build rapport with diverse audiences;
- Effective and influential communicator (oral/written);
- CEBS accreditation or pursuing accreditation in CEBS and/or other relevant accreditation (e.g., HIAA) preferred.
Segal Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At Segal we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences including, but not limited to, gender, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, generations, cultures, military status, well-being and flexibility. Maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment at Segal is critical to our success, as it allows us to attract and retain the best talent and to enable that talent to be successful in achieving his/her professional and personal goals. For Segal a diverse and inclusive workplace is a win/win, as it provides us the ability to leverage our top talent allowing us to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
How To Apply
Choose one method and please cite the job code (502016SC) in the subject line.
E-mail us your resume
Fax us your resume at 646-786-3905
We welcome you to voluntarily self-identify (i.e., Ethnicity, Disabled, Veteran status).